Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dar 6: Crab Party

Aha! You thought I wasn't going to post today didn't you? Well...it may be the end of the night but it's still soon enough. Thankfully the next one will be the last one for this little project. Even then I still have Tuesdays post to think about. It makes me wonder why I put myself through so much pain...

To get back on the topic, today's post is a painting I finished to go with all my ice cream paintings/sketchs. Its a little weird. A bunch of crabs worshiping ice cream on the beach. Overall I think I like it but I need to put it in the corner and not look at it for a while to really decide. To be a real cheater I thought it also made a great illustration friday. The word is suspend. Technically those crabs are suspending ice cream over flames...


No comments:

Post a Comment