Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Informative Update

In the last week or so I have gotten so much completed and yet nothing at all. Preparing for a craft fair, taking on a third job and taking part in projects to get my portfolio updated before I start classes at RISD in the spring.

So for this post I wanted to share the first project ive been involved in. PiBoldMo is a blog that makes weekly posts in november about writing stories for children and young adults. Registration ended the 7th but anyone can still be part of writing a story a day for the month of november and being part of the conversation. If you did register your eligible for prizes. (I would have posted this much sooner but I found out two hours before registration was closed!) Then start 12 x 12 in january which is a project where you pick 12 stories from PiBoldMo and make each into a book dummy. (One each month of the year) Its a great exercise even if half of them turn out terribly. Its really just to get ideas on paper. I hope for those of you who read my blog, will join in the fun too!


No comments:

Post a Comment