Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Delicious Birthday

This weeks post is very much like last weeks in what I am showing. Both weeks I had a birthday party to go to for two different one year olds. They were both very adorable! My mom and me decided to get a wood crib for both and paint them differently. This past one was the final birthday for my cousins daughter, Ava. I painted gerbil daisies on her's and attached a purple card made on adobe illustrator.

Since you all know how much I love food you should also appreciate the super cute dessert table that was at this party. I got a few photos of it that really doesn't do it justice. But it had inspired me greatly. I am currently working on a tea party painting but I wont show it till next tuesday due to the size being fairly larger then planned.



No comments:

Post a Comment