Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Design, Design, Design

After searching frantically for my camera cord I managed to upload some cute things for todays post. I probably should mention I have been working on design a lot to prepare for a creative group workshop next Saturday. Since I have to build a few good samples of design by next weekend I decided to build off of things I already made. For example, I created a box to hold my valentine day cards in. It came out soooo cute! (Every year I should make a different box and hand them out to strangers.)

The second project is a card for my cousins, daughters birthday. It printed way too light so I ended up painting the sketch inside.I didn't see a point in showing it. Its...alright...I don't think I will use it in my samples but so far I am very happy with 3 out of 5 pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment