Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holiday Catch-Up

It has been so long since I last made a blog post and I feel so terribly guilty for it! As promised i'm going to start posting every tuesday starting on the new year's. The last few months have been a bit chaotic and distracting for me but I promise there will be lot's of cute updates ahead. Today I wanted to show some mini projects I have been working on. Next week i'll post three new years goals along with an illustration per one.

So first off, I created thank you notes to go along with a gingerbread card and red envelope for most people. In total I printed 120 cards and 32 thank you's. During all of this I have been painting on the side for a basket class (I'll show that work later on). Last minute I created a MonkeyBread recipe for TheyDrawAndCook as a way to get back into painting after the holiday's. There were a few failed attempt paintings but it happens and no way will I show any of those. So that's all for now! Have a great New Year's everyone! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment