Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Autumn Post Card (Part 3)

Finally done! Sadly it took me all fall to get to it. So look's like i'll have to hurry for winter and get that sent out before December. Oh the life of a freelancer. Thankfully this painting came out great and I really love everything about it. The minus is most of my work is disappointing compared. So I got my list of things people look for in a Children's Illustrator portfolio and i'm well on my way to accomplishing it. Oh and later this month Im going to start a competition to try and win a pair of holiday earrings I made. I may show a painting such as this and make people guess how many techniques were used and in what order. So keep that in mind when you study this and the other steps i've shown earlier. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment