Monday, March 11, 2013

Basket Making

I cannot even begin to say how chaotic the last few week's have been. For those of you who read my blog know that I have been attempting to build a rather large design portfolio in a small amount of time. Im happy to say I just finished a very beautiful and cohesive portfolio that equally match's my Illustration skill's. There's obviously always something to work on but for now I am satisfied.

 During this time I finally took advantage of a gift certificate I received for christmas. It was for a basket making class. I truly enjoyed it. It's a relaxing craft that can be done outside my career realm to help me relax. Hopefully there will be more baskets to show in the near future! Oh! The Illustration! I almost forgot. I made a thank you card for the teacher (who gave me the certificate).






No comments:

Post a Comment