Sunday, October 16, 2011

It begins

So tomorrow is the big day for conference sign ups and the list of things to do is never ending. I can't post a lot of my projects for a while so this is just an update with how things are going. First off I recently got a dry erase board calender so I can see the amount of work I need to do on a daily basis. Its also a cute little display of things I have collected. And yes coupons too, I love American Eagle jeans.

Secondly, my mom brought home a giant box of art supplies someone at work left and didn't want. She took the several boxes of oil paints and over fifty brushes while I received three acrylic box's, two different types of water color box's (tubed), liquid acrylic metallic paint, tiger pencils, gauche/watercolor paper, and a slew of tiny brushes in a cute ceramic mug. These things could not have come at a better time. Lastly I try to read as much as possible when I have the time. One book really helped me overcome procrastination. It's called Art & Fear. I highly recommend it to those of you stuck in an art funk.


1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the board and laying out a plan for yourself. And the great selection of goodies, WOW, what a wonderful find.

    ReplyDelete