Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stoney lane Basketry

So for those of you who ever look or follow my blog I'm sure you've noticed the holiday card's I have been working on. This past weekend I ended up selling a few at Stoney Lane Basketry at a Holiday Open House. They have amazing crafts, quilts, baskets and so many other cute things. They have decided to continue to sell holiday themed goods the first three weekends of December. So for anyone who lives in RI and is interested ether ask me for details or check out the facebook link I attached.

I also added some sign's to help sell my card's. More typography practice! Oh! I am also selling my holiday card's in my new Etsy store. I'll eventually add the link to my blog. I still want to add a few more items first.




No comments:

Post a Comment